We Welcome The Orchard Academy
With open arms and hearts, we happily embrace The Orchard Academy community to our Mountain Top School community. We know you have been through a lot, and our number one goal is for your family’s entrance into The Orchard Academy @ Mountain Top School to be as seamless as possible. We have always been your neighbor and friend, and now we are thrilled to call you our family!
What we are doing now to help your family:
- For non-graduating families, we will quickly finalize your 2019-2020 registration. One benefit of our Fantastic Facilities is that we have room for everyone in our exciting new venture!
- We will be holding information sessions where you can meet our Super Staff, discuss the admission process, and learn What Makes Us Special and how we can serve your needs.
What we will do for your family after completion of the Chapter 11 sale:
- We will quickly move you to your welcoming new home just 1.7 miles down Mt. Horeb Rd.
- Your children’s classmates will remain the same until the school year ends, as we understand the importance of familiarity and consistency in a young child’s life.
- Your May 1 and June 1 invoices will be sent and payable in the same manner to which you are accustomed.
- Josh, Nicole and their children will be joining you at The Orchard Academy @ Mountain Top School. We are thrilled that Josh is returning home, joined by Nicole. We cannot wait for them to roam our halls, and provide their leadership, wisdom and expertise! You can still reach Josh here and Nicole here.
It is important to note that while we have incredible teams on both sides helping to usher this through, the final details are subject to court approval later this month.
For families raising Jewish children at The Orchard Academy @ Mountain Top School:
- Temple Har Shalom’s Apprentice investment offers full Temple Har Shalom membership at a substantial discount. For more information or to join, our Office Manager, Karen Anolick, will gladly assist you in discussing membership and volunteer opportunities, by email or phone @ 732-356-8777 ext: 100.